Designing means innovating. To obtain a winning hull is necessary to analyse all the possible solutions in order to be able to choose the best solution with absolute certainty
Due to CFD hydrodynamic numerical techniques (Computational Fluid Dynamic) it is possible testing different hull types for the same craft, quickly selecting the best solution or defining the best characteristics from each of them. In the same way, it is possible subsequently to optimize the performances simulating the impact of each type modifications chosen to evaluate the motion resistance influence, attitude, seakeeping and comfort.
An efficient structure should be lightweight. Today the FEM software (Finite Element Method) allows to simulate the structures responses to certain loads applications.
The mathematical models and the software we use, together with our experience in using them, allow us to offer a quick, complete and reliable service, which is significantly cheaper and with shorter waiting times, compared to the execution of several experimental tests.
- Still water simulation for motor boats, with displacement and planing hulls, with trim and resistance prediction
- Appendages and forward bulbs simulation and analysis, with consequent shapes optimization reducing the resistance and / or ship motions
- Appendices for sailboats cruise and regatta simulation and analysis
- Boat motions on regular and irregular waves simulation and analysis
- Stream-lines in characteristic points analysis, bottom pressure mapping
- Self-propulsion simulations in virtual towing tank via actuator disc
- Grid deformation calculation, portals and complex structures
- Engine room and main engines mounts structural analysis
- Hull girder strength checks with periodic and / or impulsive loads applications